пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

What makes my SISSY pussy wet?

Photo









Photo



Make me so hot that my sissy clit drips like this and I am...



Make me so hot that my sissy clit drips like this and I am yours…

Photo



Eye contact… Always… :)



Eye contact… Always… :)

dominica-drinks-cum: SHE HAS A BODY I DREAM ABOUT..



dominica-drinks-cum:

SHE HAS A BODY I DREAM ABOUT..

I wish I had a group of Sissy friends, so we could all hang out...



I wish I had a group of Sissy friends, so we could all hang out and have fun like this. :)

Photo





















Wow… Just, wow… I am drooling…





Wow… Just, wow… I am drooling…

Photo



This is what I wish I could be … 



This is what I wish I could be … 

christakarpenter: Having Jimmy inside me always makes my tits...



christakarpenter:

Having Jimmy inside me always makes my tits swell.

christakarpenter: Dr. Mike wasn't one of those surgeons who...



christakarpenter:

Dr. Mike wasn't one of those surgeons who just does breast augmentations.  Hi service included rigorous training and testing on a weekly basis.

http://christakarpenter.tumblr.com

I hate going to the doctor but I would gladly make a exception to Dr. Mike! :D

christakarpenter: Dillon has known me since I was a boy.  When...



christakarpenter:

Dillon has known me since I was a boy.  When he finally got up the nerve to ask me out, I was so excited.  He got off on the fact I liked cum so much.  Most girls don't need it like I do.

christakarpenter: Jason and Rich used to call me their little...



christakarpenter:

Jason and Rich used to call me their little bro.  My transition was their idea.  I'm so grateful to them.

http://christakarpenter.tumblr.com

christakarpenter: Carter was always a little rough with me...



christakarpenter:

Carter was always a little rough with me because I used to be a boy.  He still calls me a faggot when he fucks me.

christakarpenter: Shawn loves that I can pass as a real girl....



christakarpenter:

Shawn loves that I can pass as a real girl.  But there's nothing better than untucking at the end of a long day.

christakarpenter: Before he'll pay for my breast...



christakarpenter:

Before he'll pay for my breast augmentation, Daddy wants to make sure I can fully accept the duties of girlhood.

christakarpenter: Louie and I have been boyfriends since high...



christakarpenter:

Louie and I have been boyfriends since high school.  He's still getting used to me as a girl.

christakarpenter: Jimmy and I had been boyfriends for three...



christakarpenter:

Jimmy and I had been boyfriends for three years before he made me transition.  We're still getting used to my new tits.

1 комментарий:

  1. Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; we have created some nice procedures and we are looking to swap solutions with other folks, why not shoot me an email if interested.
    relaxing massage services Ireland

    ОтветитьУдалить