пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Peace, Love & CoCo

"Make love to me in Spanish. Not with that other tongue. I want you juntito a mi, tender like the..."

"

Make love to me in Spanish.
Not with that other tongue.
I want you juntito a mi,
tender like the language
crooned to babies.
I want to be that
lullabied, mi bien
querido, that loved.


I want you inside
the mouth of my heart,
inside the harp of my wrists,
the sweet meat of the mango,
in the gold that dangles
from my ears and neck.


Say my name. Say it.
The way it's supposed to be said.
I want to know that I knew you
even before I knew you.

"

- Dulzura - Sandra Cisneros (via mentalexotica)

NYPD Closes Case Immediately On The Brutal Attack Of My Boyfriend & His Twin Brother by 11 assailant

NYPD Closes Case Immediately On The Brutal Attack Of My Boyfriend & His Twin Brother by 11 assailant:

Hold NYPD Precinct Liable For Closing Case Of Twins Attacked & Police Misconduct. Please sign this petition here to help us make a change http://www.change.org

Even if you don't watch the entire video, I encourage you to watch the beginning and also read up on the situation and if you choose, sign the change.org petition. Here's the link:

http://www.change.org/petitions/nypd-iab-nypd-internal-affairs-bureau-hold-precinct-liable-for-closing-case-of-twins-attacked-police-misconduct

myuncreativeurl: She's been killing me lately. like yes tika...



myuncreativeurl:

She's been killing me lately. like yes tika yesssss.

Elusive - Lianne La Havas



Elusive - Lianne La Havas

Photo



Trying to get this show on the road



Trying to get this show on the road

glamour: In full bloom at Zac Posen's studio for Resort 2014...



glamour:

In full bloom at Zac Posen's studio for Resort 2014 (via glamourmag • Instagram)

tonyharrattphotography: The Matterhorn from Riffelberg,...



tonyharrattphotography:

The Matterhorn from Riffelberg, Switzerland…

Photo



First Impressions

When I first saw you…

You were a bit drunk

Charming and handsome

But a bit drunk nonetheless

On your lips

There was the sound of bitterness

In your eyes the desire for something meaningful

I knew you were it

The reason I came

The reason I stayed

And the reason my single days were over

Bun Life

Between work and sleep, twist outs have been put on hold in favor of buns

High buns

Low buns

Buns with a twist

Fancy buns

Messy buns

There is no such thing as a bad bun

"Writing for me must be a very controlled exercise, formed by passions and hopes. That is the only..."

"Writing for me must be a very controlled exercise, formed by passions and hopes. That is the only reason you get through it, otherwise you may as well do something else. The act of writing itself is cold."

- James Baldwin, The Art of Fiction No. 78 (via nps2013)

"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth."

"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth."

- (via theselittlewondersstillremain)

stay-myheartbeatsforlove: I want this dress.



stay-myheartbeatsforlove:

I want this dress.

Photo



The conversations I have with my Mother

Just….. Wow

Photo



Photo



Life

Has been kinder than she he’s been cold to me. Sure, I’ve got some pretty gnarly scars and a few memories I’d erase, given the chance. However, this life has given me things I deserve and many of the things I don’t.

Early Morning Thoughts

~ This may be a 3 cup morning
~ Go to work early = get done early
~ Hair dye this weekend? Hmmm
~ Longer commute with better pay…. Decisions, decisions
~ I’m at a point in my closet where everything fits/can be worn at the appropriate time of year. No new things for a while
~ Now for this nap, I won’t even call it sleeping

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий