четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

Anything Goes Bi Trans

whatmakesmysissypussywet: I LOVE Sissy training videos! I watch...



whatmakesmysissypussywet:

I LOVE Sissy training videos! I watch them every day…

My new favorite

The person I reblogged this from deserves to be happy.

Photo



supertg: (via Forced sissy slave)



supertg:

(via Forced sissy slave)

Step-By-Step 7-DAY BEAUTY PROGRAM

myarchingback: quite possibly one of my favorite...



myarchingback:

quite possibly one of my favorite things

I'd love to be in her position right now!

WANT!





WANT!

I want soooo badly!!!!



I want soooo badly!!!!

We Will Stop Enhancing the Truth in 3…2…1…: I'm surprised no one on Tumblr is talking about this yet...

We Will Stop Enhancing the Truth in 3…2…1…: I'm surprised no one on Tumblr is talking about this yet...:

rockytheblondemonster:

TW for homophobia, hate crimes, and suicide, I guess.


So there's this page on Facebook called Gay Marriage Is Wrong. And they post shit like this:

(I don't know whether they're actually associated with NOM or not, but…)

I don't even have anything snarky…

Rick Santorum launched a new website and we need to tumblr bomb it!!

Rick Santorum launched a new website and we need to tumblr bomb it!!:

lgbtlaughs:

iamateenagefeminist:

Rick Santorum has launched a new "campaign" to help get Obama out of office. This is the official website. It features a poll asking people what they think about Obama. I think it would be hilarious if we got it to read "very favorable". 

Come on tumblr! Bomb this poll!!

If you keep going through, you'll find questions on "internet piracy", Planned Parenthood, Obama, gay people in the military…

…tumblrbomb this jerk.

bialogue-group: knowhomo: LGBTQ* Flags and Equality Yes, I am...



bialogue-group:

knowhomo:

LGBTQ* Flags and Equality

Yes, I am Bisexual. No, that doesn't mean I have some equality. It means that I am bisexual and I also deserve equality.

*claps*

Photo



shazza-tntgirl: Red and black



shazza-tntgirl:

Red and black

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий