пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

The Lady Bee Blog

Shadow play.



Shadow play.

Oh but the grass is always greener… All my life I've longed to...



Oh but the grass is always greener… All my life I've longed to be fragile and waif-like. And all my life I've just looked (and been) strong. "I want never gets", I was always told as a child.

Goofy grin or what?!



Goofy grin or what?!

The Beekeeper told me he was taking a picture of my tulips. Yeah...



The Beekeeper told me he was taking a picture of my tulips.

Yeah rite…

dearest lady bee, I just spent about an hour looking at your pictures and reading all your comments and answers. what an epically beautiful and absolutely whitty, genteel and sensual person you are. thank you for this blog, thank you for your warming pictures (alas not only to the heart) in this coldest of springs for many years and thank you for making this blog so special by taking the time to connect to your followers in the way you do. plus one fan from austria (no kangaroos) xx ddc

Dear DeepDarkChrome - I guess it's messages like yours make doing the blog worthwhile. Of...

I love ur blog - I love ur body - you are wonderful. Do you have some fotos from ur pussy wide open?

Look back for my wheelbarrow pose on the archive.

You are gorgeous

You are flattering!

Oh, but we did have a nice weekend…



Oh, but we did have a nice weekend…

Are you married and if so, does your husband let you fuck other men. I would love to fuck you while he watched. Afterwards he could clean you up with his tongue while I maybe fuck him.

While I'm not married, I am 'attached' - to the Bee Keeper. And while he's...

If I gave you the means would u let yourself be fucked by someone who would like you until you said stop?

Oh my, offers like yours just keep arriving! Guess 'feeling flattered' (rather than...

Can you post more videos I love this one

We've not really begun to 'do' videos - so for now, you'll just have to make...

Lovely to see you back! Keep on keeping it up ;-) x

Ah, thanks. And thanks for keeping your interest 'up', as it were…

Lady Bee ... those nippies ... perfect!

So glad you think so! Thanks!

Hello beautiful lady. I have question about your hair( on your head ), is it your hair? I mean,it's not a wig is it? You are beautiful indeed...I always look forward to your pics! sincerely, brownedallover.

The answer to both your questions is… 'maybe'! The thing is, the hair is all part...

Lady Bee, you should make some 19 year old's day (month, year, decade) and let him fuck you (while the Bee Keeper watched/filmed)... the teen would immediately be addicted to mature pussy like I am.

I worry about your 'addiction' sometimes - but not that much, I must confess…!

I love your photos. thanks very much for sharing.

Ah, thanks for your nice message!

5lbs/2.3kilos each - and the Beekeeper kept wanting me to...



5lbs/2.3kilos each - and the Beekeeper kept wanting me to "hold that pose" for what felt to my arms like rather a long time! Still, we had fun in the afternoon sun.

Outdoor workout - after all, it is June (although hardly...



Outdoor workout - after all, it is June (although hardly 'flaming', with today's high of just 15 degrees).

Such a pleasure to have some real late afternoon sunshine at...



Such a pleasure to have some real late afternoon sunshine at long last.

Ssshhh! Don't tell anyone - but I felt in the mood for...



Ssshhh! Don't tell anyone - but I felt in the mood for some new photos… Could this be the first but by no means the last glimpse of Lady Bee in 2013? You never can tell…

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий