пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

MESOZOIC

joodleeatsrainbows: I'm going to get this tattooed one day.



joodleeatsrainbows:

I'm going to get this tattooed one day.

meanplastic: me @ work



meanplastic:

me @ work

bohemiandreamerr: I hate when I cause wrecks lmaoo





bohemiandreamerr:

I hate when I cause wrecks lmaoo

proof my blog is good for your health



proof my blog is good for your health

Photo













Photo









cherizo: if you draw me i will give you oral

cherizo:

if you draw me i will give you oral

Photo



I'm over thirst traps.

starslicer:

Every five minutes now, y'all taking self-photography lessons looking like.

imageand

image

And then be making them weak ass one liners under the pics that even spiderman wouldn't approve.

Every time I see someone take a picture now, it's like I get less and less attracted to them.

well this is awkward…

spiritgun: this episode smh







spiritgun:

this episode smh

Whenever I see pics of girls in leather they always seem to be...





Whenever I see pics of girls in leather they always seem to be oiled up so it just seemed necessary.

coconuz: go look @meso-zoic on here ok dont ask questions and you all need to check out coconuz

coconuz:

go look @meso-zoic on here ok dont ask questions

and you all need to check out coconuz

Trying to tie my shirt but it's not staying… I guess...



Trying to tie my shirt but it's not staying… I guess a double knot will have to do?

Photo



snorlaxatives: 99% sure my neighbors have seen me naked through my window at least 20 times

snorlaxatives:

99% sure my neighbors have seen me naked through my window at least 20 times

Photo



Photo



Photo



theallmyswallows: Unf



theallmyswallows:

Unf

Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий